Performance Marketing Manager
At Koru Kids we’re on a mission to profoundly impact the wellbeing of a million families. Building childcare technology in London, with which we train and provide after school nannies and nanny shares, via our marketplace, app, and EdTech.
The challenge is massive, but our team is crazy good. Join us and be part of something truly transformational.
Here’s your challenge
We’re looking for someone with broad experience in performance marketing who’s ready to take on leading their field at Koru Kids with a role that will see you refining, and reimagining our approaches to digital paid channels. This will be your chance to create your perfect system, run the show, and build your own team as we grow and expand.
You’ll operate across our existing paid social and performance marketing channels whilst working to discover new platforms opportunities for us. You’ll achieve this whilst remaining fully aware of the operational side of the business to ensure we’re getting ourselves in front of the right parents, and speaking to the best nannies out there.
As a fast-moving business that is on a mission to change the way childcare works you will have enormous opportunity to make your name as you build this capability for Koru Kids. As a fast-moving business though you’ll also need to be comfortable with a degree of chaos, and thrive working with ambiguity.
You’ll have knocked our socks off if in 3-6 months if you:
- Own and implement the strategy for our paid social and paid search, improving our current work (Cost Per Acquisition for our nannies and families) and finding new digital avenues for growth.
- Come up with innovative ways to promote our services to parents, and our nanny jobs to students and older adults. Suggesting new approaches to the design team, or advising on our messaging and product positioning.
- Work at the intersection of marketing and operations, ensuring our acquisition delivers the highest possible benefit to the operational side of the business. You’ll stay aware of all the downstream metrics like nannies passing training by channel, interview success %, and NPS customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be up to:
- Constantly seeking the best return on investment, allocating your budget, and coming up with new approaches, channels, and methods to test.
- Launching and monitoring campaigns, A/B testing creatives, DCO, audience selection and testing ad placements along the way.
- You use SQL for data segmentation, audience building, and to form actionable insight from analysing large data sets.
- ‘Growth hacking’ tactics, and using channels which are not explicitly performance marketing channels (e.g. job boards for our nanny roles) in a data led test centric manner
- SEO, landing pages, ASO, and app store content, using and understanding Google Analytics or a similar analytics platfor
Based in a WeWork in Old Street, you get nice coffee machines, free yoga classes, and a secure bike room & showers.
As a proud equal opportunity employer we are supportive of flexible working patterns, and alternative working arrangements. We are committed to hiring candidates based on business needs, job requirements, and candidate qualifications, without regard to individual’s characteristics or backgrounds. Our offices are step-free, and have non-gendered bathrooms.
About the team
We have an informal, hard-working and kind team culture. We’re all passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic childcare service to help working parents. Our culture is friendly and fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take great care with who we hire and all team members are superbly talented and really nice. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.