At Koru Kids we’re on a mission to profoundly impact the wellbeing of a million families. Building childcare technology in London, with which we train and provide after school nannies and nanny shares, via our marketplace, app, and EdTech.
The challenge is massive, but our team is crazy good. Join us and be part of something truly transformational.
Here's Your Challenge
We’re looking for someone to find their home at Koru Kids and become our resident expert, taking the lead on creating world-class CRM capability. This will be your chance to define, and supercharge our customer communications from the ground up, getting to build the perfect system, bringing all the best-practice approaches you’ve always been dreaming of.
Our mission is to improve the wellbeing of families, so we aim to make our communications as straightforward and efficient as possible. Putting the family first will become second-nature with to-the-point communications that blend our operational requirements, alongside the peace of mind quality childcare can provide for our customers.
As a fast-moving business that is on a mission to change the way childcare works you will have enormous opportunity to make your name as you build this capability for Koru Kids. As a fast-moving business though you’ll also need to be comfortable with a degree of chaos, and thrive working with ambiguity.
You'll have knocked our socks off in 3-6 months if you:
- Define CRM at Koru Kids, build out our process and strategy, and advocate for the best practices and systems you need to do world class work.
- Be an independent and proactive force-for-good in the company, and work with product, operational, and marketing teams to align them around your vision.
- Build incredible comms and journeys with your eye on our metrics for re-engagement and retention (Month1 %) whilst always trying to maximise the customer LTV prize (we work with some of our customers for months and years so it’s more like a marathon than a sprint).
What you’ll be up to:
- You use SQL for data segmentation, audience building, and data analysis
- Use of Intercom, Front, and Mailchimp, or equivalents like Campaign Monitor, SendGrid, HubSpot, Zoho, AutoPilot, or ZenDesk
- Plan and build sustainable flows and campaigns to maximize customer retention and satisfaction in a B2C environment
- Building outstanding email and newsletter content, strategy, and schedules working alongside our copywriter and designer
- Getting into the minds and worlds of our customers through research to gain a deep understanding of their needs and how we can best serve them
- Optimising for customer lifetime value and building lasting relationships with our families
- Using and understanding Google Analytics or a similar analytics system
- Based in a WeWork in Old Street, you get nice coffee machines, free yoga classes, and a secure bike room & showers.
- As a proud equal opportunity employer we are supportive of flexible working patterns, and alternative working arrangements. We are committed to hiring candidates based on business needs, job requirements, and candidate qualifications, without regard to individual’s characteristics or backgrounds. Our offices are step-free, and have non-gendered bathrooms.
About the team
We have an informal, hard-working and kind team culture. We’re all passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic childcare service to help working parents. Our culture is friendly and fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take great care with who we hire and all team members are superbly talented and really nice. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.